Tuesday 2 September 2014

A new chapter.

I drove up on Sunday loaded up to the roof. My poor little Polo was right down on the springs and I was just hoping  and praying i wouldn't get a puncture. Can you imagine having to unload a car full of clutter to get to the jack and spare wheel? Not a pleasant thought!
I had to leave a couple of items with Bev, there was just no way I could get them in the car so my old accoustic guitar and a couple of antique plant pot containers are there for collecting from her in a couple of weeks time.
After a brief visit to Morrisons in Lichfield to grab some basic essentials, I arrived at Kings Bromley Marina and my new home, Bracken.
D'you like the figurehead on the roof just above the front doors? He's been with me many years.

Not much time for unloading as I was expected at G & J's  for dinner so just time to fire up the fridge and tidy away some items that Graham had brought up a couple of weeks ago, before heading off for a lurrrrvly roast chicken dinner. Monday I start trying to 'shoehorn a quart into a pint pot'.



No comments:

Post a Comment